miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My city, Badalona


My place of living is Badalona. Badalona is situated next to Barcelona, the most important city of Catalonia.
One of the good things of this city is that is situated in the coast and the other good thing is that Badalona sometimes is like a town because is a calm city.

Badalona is a small city but has a lot of shops, supermarkets, cultural sites...
In this city we also have a beach, and a beatiful promenade with tall palms, in this promenade every summer people come to walk and drink something on the outdoors of the bars.

The weather is not a problem here in Badalona, because does neither very hot in summer or very cold in winter.
We have the mediterranian climate, so it doesn't rain so much.

Here the tipical food is the same that in other place in Catalonia. So it's tipical el pà amb tomàquet or the omelet.

In my opinion Badalona is a good city to live in both the environment and for the people who live here.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think it's a beautiful city to live, only the best live there, and I don't say this because I live in it, but because I feel it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's the best city in the world! The people are very sympathetic and has many things: the beach, restaurants, cinemas ... I love living here!

    ResponderEliminar