viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

My favourite sportsperson: Cesc Fàbregas

My favourite sportsperson is Francesc Fàbregas, better known as Cesc Fàbregas, a football player.

He was born on May 4, 1987 in Arenys de Mar (Barcelona).
When he was only 16 years old, he went to Arsenal team (England). After 8 year playing in England, he come back on August 15, 2011.

Now is a player of my favourite team, FCBarcelona, but also plays in the Spanish selection with some of his teammates as Xavi Henández, Gerard Piqué, Carles Puyol...

Cesc is my favourite sportsperson first because he play in my favourite team, the best in the world, and second because he is a very good players, he score goals, he make goals assists and he know play in team.

Click here to find more information about Cesc Fàbregas
Click here to find more information about FCBarcelona

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Moure =D !

    I too am of Barça because is the best team.
    Although I like Cesc, he isn't my favorite player or sportsman.

    Follow my blog! Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that Cesc is the best football player, He is a very good football player, and he's very handsome!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your blog is nice and your writing quite good but with some mistakes, like the -s in the third person singular, prepositions, past tenses... Some good expressions and vocabulary. Final mark: 7

    ResponderEliminar