viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

My school live

The name of my school is Sant Andreu de Natzaret. I went to this school since I was 3 year old.

Are many years I've been at this school, specifically 15 years, and in this time I lived different situations and feelings.

Along with my classmates I lived good moments of laughter and fun, and bad moments of crying and sadness.All this time I have shared these moments with my friends, friends that I can call family.

This year is the last at this school and give me vaery sad because I have to say goodbye to teachers, to the routine, the routine of do homeworks, the class with my friends,the activities of school like the musical, solidarity sandwich...and the school in general because next year we have to go to the university and all we separated, everyone will go to the degree that we like more.

No hay comentarios: